Monday, December 20, 2010

Mr.Right #9

Since that day me and 5olod never talked.. Ever again. 
Our friendship? Gone. Torn apart in a split second. Why? Because she believed some dude she barely knew over me! Oo she's known me for 3 years..
She picked his m95ara and her little thing wyah over me.. 
Wow Girls.. What stupid things they do for guys -.-! 
She's become a real bitch b3aad ..
Oo She's dating my ex now.. Just picking up my leftovers. 
I'm happy for them though they suit eachother.. 
Ohwa shayf nafsa oo ehya b3d shayfa naf'shaa ! 
Oo they don't suit me ;) 
Some people are just meant to give you a lesson and disappear .. Guess they were both meant to teach me a lesson.
------------------------------------
*15 Days later*
*tin tin*
text message received.
I opened el text message ela elr8m '3reeb .. Hmm mno haii?
" Faye .. ana La7een ma'3yrt klame 3nich .. etha entii yu didnt change the way you think of me 3gb ma sara klmtich .. Tara wallah La7een A7bch .. Just give me a chance .. "
A7maaaaaad !
I kept staring at the message .. reading it over and over and over again.
I have a good feeling about him .. Oo eldinya Fraaa9 ..
I started typing: Lets discuss this before deciding to do anything.


I had nothing to do, so I turned on my laptop and decided to go on msn.
*6ring 6ring*
Lv Q6: Fayoo !!
Me: Hallaa 
Lv Q6 : I'm goonnna add you in a convo wya wa7ed athaaaany b ay 6ree8a y7awel yw9lch
Me:Mbaark shfeeek Mb 9a7eee? A3rfah y3rfneei?
Lv Q6: Ill add him Ooo bt3rfyn bs wallah 5laaa9 Sndrny
Me: 5laaa9 Okay .. 3shank ..
*Nayef has been added to the conversation.
Lv Q6: halla halla 7aii Alahh Nayoof
*Nayef : Halla feeeik .. allah y7ykk ..


This seeemed like it was going to be a long conversation .. I need some music on.
I opened itunes.
Allll the crazy shit I did tonighttt, those will be the best memories. I just wanna let it go for the night that will be the best therapy for meee.
Lv Q6: Faye shfeech Saktaa?
Me: Hhhh la wallah sorryy kint ga3da asweii shay.
Lv Q6: 3al 3moom, Nayef, Faye, Faye, Nayef.
Nayef: Halla hallaa Fayeee
Me: Ahlain ..
Nayef: Sh5baaarch?
Me: Wallah el7mdalla Oo ent?
Nayef: Tmaaaaam damna klmnaach ..
I stayed silent.
Lv Q6: almohim Yalraaab3 ana Baroo7, '9eefha oo klamha.
* I got nayefs invitation .. I left it .. I didn't know if i should accept or not ..
So I just signed out.
I watched TV for about 2 hours then signed back on.
*6ring*
Lv q6: Fayoooo shfeeech Ma8bltyh? 8bleeeh ..
Me: Ok..
* I accepted nayef.
*6riiiiiiiing*
Nayef: Taaw ma nawr elmsn . Halla halla halla wallah ..
Woww shfeeh hayy :S let him chill -.-
Me: Hhhh :) ElNoor Noorik .. 
Nayef: Wallaaah yaaaa Faye enii Min zman a7wel aw9lch Mub 3arf shloon
Me: Oo w9altlee al7een ,, Fe shaaay?
Then I focused on his display picture .. OMG :|:| NO WAY 
Thaaaaat can't be him :O
Nayef: Faye ana ashoofch kil mkaaan aroo7 Lah .. Oo 7sait enah its a sign for me to talk to you.
Me: ....


The days passed by and Me and Nayef got to know eachother better .. M3a the days .. He really fell for me .. 
But i just got into a relationship with A7med .. And Nayef wasn't my type at alllllllll .. Bs he was really crazy about me and I didn't want to hurt him .. I tried to do everything to make him stop loving me .. I tried everything to fall for him bs mb byadee .. I just couldn't .. The days passed by .. and A7med and I were in a relationship for about a month now .. We had a lot of problems and I decided to take a break from this relationship .. A7med got really hurt and I could see from the way he responded to every sentence I said..


A7med: B3d ma knte a'3la el'3lyat 9rtee r5ee9aa !! *Click* 
and he hung up ... 
I kept staring at my phone .. in the dark ..
and the tears started falling down my face ..
A7med? How would he say that ..
Out of all the people .. A7medddd??
2 Weeks passed by .. and I talked to my friend Dalal about it ..
Dalal signed on my msn and talked to him ..
Galha kilshay fe wgta 7lew ..
Dalal tried .. bas no one can y'3yr raaaay a7mad ..


*2WeeksLater*
1 bbm ..
...: Ana a7bch fayeee :( wallah a7bch Bs jr7teeni ..
Me: Am sorry :( ent tadree enah makan 89dee :'( Bs it wasn't working out ..

No comments:

Post a Comment