Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mr.Right #10

*2WeeksLater*
1 bbm ..
...: Ana a7bch fayeee :( wallah a7bch Bs jr7teeni ..
Me: Am sorry :( ent tadree enah makan 89dee :'( Bs it wasn't working out ..
----------------------------


A7med: Lets see how it works out now .. lets give us one more chance .. How about that ..
Me: I dunno ;/
A7med: Listen meet me at **** tomorrow at 8 PM.
Me: See you tomorrow then.


I curled up under my blanket and thought of what tomorrow holds for me ..




The next day 7 PM.


Now you got me stressing out
On the phone.
But it's the last time, I'm movin' on,
I'm throwing on my Louboutins.

I'm throwing on my Louboutins.
I'm throwing on my Louboutins.
I'm throwing on my Louboutins.


Lipstick? Check
Heels? Check
3baya On
Ready to go.
Grabbed my bag and headed out of the door.


My heart was beating so fast .. I dont know if i should be doing this.
What if I just go back home ..
but it was too late 


...: Heyyyyyy
I turned around to find a7med an inch away.
I stepped back
Me: Heyyyyyyyyyyy Long timee
A7med: Sh5baarch?
Me: I'm great oo ent shmswyy
A7med: Im b5aaair damch wyaaayy ;)
I blushed.
He grabbed my hand and started walking and talking about everything ..
Ma7seeina f el wgt until I looked at my phone 
Me: Oh snap, a7med Im sorry I have to leave now.
A7med: Badriiii 
Me: La wallah bs a7na m7saina bil waagt !
A7med: Okayy 5laaa9 
I turned around and he grabbed my hand and turned me around
A7med: Mafee goodbye kiss?
I blusheddd and kissed his cheeek and immediately turned around.
He grabbed my hand once again and kissed my cheek and hugged me
and whispered I love you. I felt my cheeks burning, I swear I could've died in his arms.


I saw A7med more than once ..
Our love grew ..
And Knt a7baaa 7ail ..
He was my first love.
Not the first guy I talk to ..
But my first love ..
So you couldn't imagine shgaad knt a7bah !


Shftah mara Oo mrteen Oo thlath oo arbaaa3 oo 5ams ..
Until one day ..
A7med: faye ana a7bich
He hugged me so hard.
Then I felt his hand going under my shirt
I pushed him away
Me: wtf?!
A7med: Come onn .. what are you going to do? Mafei 7aad
Trust me .. nothings going to happen
Me: are you crazy ??
He held me so tight i couldn't moveee and his hand was surfing under my Shirt ..
I started crying so hard I didn't know what to do. 
I tried pushing him.
I kicked him hard and pushed him away and started running endlessly.
I didn't know where I was going .. 
Where i'd end up.
I just wanted to run.
This is not what I wanted!
What I'm I doing ..
I stopped and looked around me ..
Oh god..








Where am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment