Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mr.right #7

S3ad: Fayee...
----------------------------------------------------


Me: N3m?
S3ad: Tara i still wanna be in a relationship .. o m3lay min 3woosh wla '3eerha !
Me: Tara this is my friend your talking about oo may9er shay ela br'9ha !
S3ad: Oo leesh min tkoon hei :/
Me: Min tkoon ent ?!


3woosh: Omg faye ! B6lbch 6lb latrdeeenyyy tkfeeen
Me: amraaay
3woosh; May2mr 3laich 3doo ! Abeech you date him tkfeen latrdeena ! Tara mb awal mara y9eer le che ! bs abeech you date him zeen!
Me: Leesh zeen?
3woosh: Bs.. please faye latrdeeny..


S3ad: afa faye shfeech ! tara mb lazm 7d y3rf.
Me; ent esh89tk ;/!!
S3aD: fayeee wallah eny shareech
Me; we can give it a try sh5sraneeen :/!


I was exhausted, so I went to bed. I had a long day ahead of me.


6:30 AM. I woke up and got ready for school. S3ad was everywhere. 
maa3 elwgt I fell for S3aad.. not so much.. but I fell for him anyways.
I was his first relationship. He has been waiting almost 2 years for me.
Maa3 elwgt.. S3ad became such an ass.. A stuck up jerk..
Why? Because he dated me. Why? Because he got the girl he wanted.
9irna wayed nt'hawsh .. he was closeminded about everything I couldn't stand it!
I just wasn't ready to let go of him yeet...


My friend 5olod was registering f my school.. 
After maa my friend 5olod came to my school she decided to transfer me.
My mom hated 5olod more than anything in the world and she never wanted me around her.
When I got accepted f my other school 5olod found out .. she wanted to get back to me b ay 6reee8a !


5olod: Haha elaa faye ! Tara s3aad 9ij cute !
Me: gilt lich before ;p bs i'm over him now. we're done. loool.
5olod: aha ! Me and Rinaaad 6y7na pen oo Rinad wanted to pick it up oo chan a6ee7 oo g3d y'97k 3leena 3laih '97ka cute !
Me: Ahaaa loooool :p yeah..
5olod: Hhh !


What a bitch :)! Whatever .. she can have my left overs ;)
Kamalt 1 week in my new school chan i see my phone ringing ela its Rinad !


Rinad: Fayee ! 7beebty I miss yu ana here wyaa 5olod !
Me: haha heyyy I miss you too !
5olod: Fayeeeeeeeeee !! I miss you yal 5ysaa !
Me: I miss you toooooo !
Rinad: So fayee bs2lch ?? My cousin 3bdalla ygool ench 6l3te wyah !
Me: What the fuckkk no i didnt :S !
Rinad: Yeahh oo ench you talk to his friend ..
Me: ay friend ay zaaaag !
Rinad: Emailch mwjood 3nd his friend !
Me: Mb shr6 i accepted y3ne :S what the fuck i didn't accept !
Rinad: Fayee fe conversations !
Me: WHAT THE FUCK RINAD MAKLMTAH KLSH FE 7YTE !
Rinad: Yeah okay bye *Hangs up*


WHAT THE FUCK ESHFEEHA HATHEE ! MB 97YA ! AY CONVERSATIONS AY ZAG FE WYHA!


*6a6ing* < 9oot bbm
*Broadcast from rinad*
" Your such a fucking liar "
Ohhh we all know who the liar is you bitch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment